I Love:
Kissing hands
Surprises
My skin
Carnivals
The Ocean
Leather sandals
Ferris Wheels
The Empire State
& it's Building
Valentine's Day
Friends
Sunset
Bakeries
Tea
Calvin Harris
Cuddling
Ancient Pyramids
Evil Eyes Bracelets
Sweets
Passion Pit
Stickers
Photography
Blue Eyes
Hot Pink Nails
Watching people I love open gifts.
Velkommen ~ Bienvenue ~ Welcome ~ Shalom ~ 欢迎 ~ Croeso ~ Karibu ~ Καλώς Ήρθατε στο Σάιτ ~ Selamat ~ Yōkoso
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(16)
-
▼
June
(7)
- Un regard fixe blanc ici, un silence inquiet là — ...
- Il hitched sa chaise plus près à la table, et s'es...
- Vous vous souvenez de quand vingt et un ans étaie...
- The Four Ultimate Hills 1. The Hills of Guanajuato
- I Love: Kissing hands Surprises My skin Carnival...
- "You'd discover a lot if you really knew me". "If ...
-
▼
June
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment